Thursday 9 August 2012

Illustration Friday - "Bounce"

Background painted with acrylics and ink

sketches of the deer first done in pencil then changed to white in photoshop


Final piece :)

Mixed media - paint, pencil, cut out paper and photoshop

A bit of a rushed entry this week as I only started today but I was determind to get something done. I thought of the usual bouncy ball, trampoline etc but wanted to try doing not so many people would think of. I decided to do a picture of  deer because when they run I always think they so elegantly bounce, leaping through the air and I love it.

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful, thess fairy-tale woods with ghostlike deer! So mysterious and fragile. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love all the textures and forest colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say this earlier btw, adore this piece! Very magical :)

    ReplyDelete