Saturday 29 June 2013

Ohh deer competition


Guys I need your help 

I entered a competition on the website Ohh Deer and anyone can enter to upload their artwork on to products which are available to buy.The prize is being a regular art contributor to the website and I need you to buy products of my work and help me possibly get a job!

They informed me yesterday that someone bought this "husky wink" cover for an iphone woop woop! :D Damn it's such a good feeling when someone buys your artwork. A few different pieces of my work is available in the competition shop til 5th july so if you would like to buy anything please do. I only get 20% of the profits aswell, which is nothing! so I really need your help.

You can buy the husky wink phone cover pictured ( for i phone 4/5 and galaxy s3) here



Orrr...

or here are links to buying some of my other work on the site 









Thanks for all your support! 
Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment